Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

3 Wheeled Bicycle Riders Unite

3 Wheeled Bicycle Riders Wanted!


I recently purchased a 3 wheeled bicycle with 3 speeds and I love my newly found vehicle. I would love to get some fellow 3 wheelers to get with me for some road fun. This is what I want to do. I want to lose this horrific weight and be able to ride my bike cross country. So now I'm riding everyday and getting stronger. And what better place to get stronger, in the land of the hills. 


     As you get a better look at my bike you can see that I customized my bike to feel good to me. I put new handlebars on and I'm slowly doing things to make it mine. I really want this to be my main transportation which is why I ride it everyday. 
09/21
Today I rode to QFC and then to Safeway, it was about a 2 miles ride. I have been riding everyday, but it's only been to Safeway and back. I like to ride around the back of the store and go as fast as I can. 


No comments: